Everyone loves lachha paratha, which is generally made of maida. Here presenting the recipe of lachha paratha made with whole wheat which is healthy. These Multilayered parathas are crispy and delicious. And when made with delicious everyone’s fav Manchow soup it’s the magic.
- PREP TIME 20 MINS
- COOKING TIME 30 MINS
- SERVES 4-5
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup APF (Maida)
- 3 teaspoon Semolina (Rava)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Manchow soupMelted Butter to knead
- Schezwan chutney
Method 1. Add whole wheat flour, maida, rava, salt, and mix well. Make a hard dough using water and manchow soup. Cover it and keep aside for 15-20 minutes. "
2. Knead it again and make balls from the dough. Grease the worktable with butter. Roll the ball in oval shape with rolling pin. Cut it into thin strips with a sharp knife or pizza cutter. Apply generous amount of butter."
3. Collect these strips with a scraper. Stretch and roll it and make a ball. Keep it on a plate. Cover them and keep in fridge for an hour. Take out them and gently roll them in a thick disc."
4. Roast on a hot tava or nonstick pan, apply butter on both sides. You can see the flakes or lachhe in the paratha."
5. Flaky lacchedar manchow Paratha is ready to serve. With schezwan chutney. "
Plating / Presentation We will cut into 4 pieces and place it on a basket covered with towel and a small ball of chutne. Must Have Scrapper "
- Manchow soup is a very popular street food in China, and you’ll find push carts selling off this soup customized to individual taste. The hawker will throw in the ingredients you ask for to make it suitable to your palate. Plenty of finely chopped veggies are simmered in a broth which contains generous helpings of ginger, garlic and mint. All these flavors make this soup very refreshing-which is why it is a popular soup on the streets of China. The aromas of ginger, mint and garlic truly awaken your senses. Delicious!
- By using the left over manchow soup to make the dough for the paratha will not only help us not to waste food but also get a tastier and flavorsome paratha at the end.