These sandwiches are colorful updates on the classic finger food that are all flavor and no fuss.
- PREP TIME 15 MINS
- COOKING TIME 20 MINS
- SERVES 4-5
- Thin sandwich bread slices
- Cheese slices
- Dill (freshly chopped)
- 3 Cucumbers, sliced lengthwise
- 2 Cucumbers, sliced in circle
- 3 Carrots, sliced lengthwise
- 3 Tomatoes, sliced in circles
- French Fries
- Green and Red Capsicum
- 2 Onion rings
- Salt + Pepper
Tomato, Onion and Cucumber: Place cheese slice and vegetables on bread. Sprinkle with fresh dill to taste. Cut it with sharp knife."
Fries, Red Capsicum, Cucumber, and Onion: Place cheese slice and vegetables on bread. Divide vegetables among prepared bread slices. Sprinkle with cracked black pepper to taste."
Green Capsicum, Carrot, Onion and Cucumber: Place cheese slice and vegetables on bread. Sprinkle with fresh dill to taste. Cut it with sharp knife. "
Plating / Presentation We will plate each sandwich on white plate or cake stand served sauce/chutney. "
Must Have Sharp knife, textured bright colored clothe piece with butter paper. "
- It is always advisable to not over stuff your sandwich with too many ingredients or sauces. Sprinkle some herbs or seasonings to add the finishing touch. Balance out your flavours. If the ingredients are heavy, then you can use light sauces or maybe vinegar to bring certain evenness to the taste.