1. Soak red chillies in half a cup of hot water. Chop two green chilies and slit the remaining. Sauté slit green chillies in one tablespoon of ghee, drain and set aside. Roughly chop four onions and slice the remaining."
2. Coarsely grind fenugreek seeds, coriander seeds and pomegranate seeds separately. "
3. Grind together cumin seeds and red chillies with one tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply this paste to the chops and marinate for one hour preferably in a refrigerator."
4. Heat the remaining ghee in a pan and add chopped green chillies, chopped onions and ginger. Sauté till light brown. If required, sprinkle water. Drain, cool and blend to a paste. Strain the ghee and heat it again. Add fenugreek seeds, sliced onions and mint leaves. Sauté well and add the marinated chops. Sauté till dry."
5. Add coriander seeds and one-fourth cup of water. Mix well and simmer till dry. Add pomegranate seeds, turmeric powder, salt and half a cup of water. Once it boils, lower the heat and simmer till almost dry. "
6. Add garam masala powder, fried green chillies and coriander leaves. Cover and cook on low heat for five to seven minutes. "
7. Add fried onion paste, mix well and cover and cook on low heat for fifteen to twenty minutes."
8. Sprinkle the remaining lemon juice, mix and serve hot."