Say goodbye to soda, juice, and bottled water with these refreshing, healthy flavors! Make Water the Most-Delicious Thing Ever only on cookmydish.in
- PREP TIME 2 MINS
- COOKING TIME 10 MINS
- SERVES 1
- Pineapple cubes + Lemon slices + Pomegranate (detox)
- Orange Slice + Lemon + Mint leaves (immune booster)
- Ginger + Cucumber + Lemon (Weight loss)
- Lemon + Mint (Metabolism booster)
- Fruit Ice cubes (optional)
- Ice cubes
Pour water into a pitcher/jar. Add ingredients. Stir to combine flavors."
Plating / Presentation Jars with fruits around "
Must Have Jars, Ice cubes "
- It is a good idea if you can store this bottle of grapefruit mint detox water in the refrigerator overnight.
- The combination of grapefruit and mint is one of the best recipes for body detoxifying, try it out!
- This detox beverage should be drunk daily if you want to get the satisfactory result.
- It is important for you to know that the longer this detox water sits in the refrigerator, the stronger taste it has and the more benefits it can give you. Therefore, you can feel free to leave this detox water overnight. Many people like using sparkling water to make this detox drink.
- It is a great idea if you mash the fresh mint leaves to relieve its natural oils. The longer you keep it in the refrigerator the stronger flavor it has. However, if you want to keep it in the refrigerator overnight, you should remove the rinds of the oranges and lemons to reduce the bitterness.