Trifle recipe at its best, made up of the famous Indian sweet gulab jamun
- PREP TIME 20 MINS
- COOKING TIME 30 MINS
- SERVES 2
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Melted
- 15-20 Mini / small gulabjamun
- Whipped cream
- Caramel popcorn
- Dry fruits
1. Arrange for any see through jar for triffle"
2. Start with piping bag to pipe out the whipped cream as the first layer, "
3. Then the second layer will be gulab jamuns."
4. The third layer is caramel popcorn and dry fruits."
5. Repeat all the layers once more and you are done."
6. Garnish with a beautiful chocolate butterfly."
7. Refrigerate the trifles until you serve them."
- If the jamuns are fried on high heat, then they will become hard on the inside though they may look perfect from outside. Furthermore they may not cook completely inside.
- Heat the oil on high and then reduce to medium. Make sure you drop only enough jamuns to maintain this heat throughout the cooking process. The heat of the oil must be kept to Low-Mediumduring the cooking process.
- Dark Chocolate; The truffle has to be for the love of chocolate, for indulgence in everything chocolate. It is the rich taste of chocolate which will help you deliver the best. And yes, it has to be fine chocolate too. The strong aroma of dark chocolate should appeal to truffle bakers. You should be able to choose good quality chocolates. However, if you don’t necessary enjoy the bitter taste then go for semisweet or sweet chocolates. Yet, bitter chocolate is the flavor.