Masala Omellete is a indian way of making a yummy traditional omelette. Learn how to make Masala Omelette only on cookmydish.in
- PREP TIME 10 MINS
- COOKING TIME 2 MINS
- SERVES 1
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1/2 small green capsicum,finely chopped
- 1/2 small yellow capsicum,finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 Toasted Bread for serving
- Grilled Tomatoes for serving
1. Break the eggs in a bowl and beat."
2. Heat butter and oil in a non-stick pan,Add onion, tomato, green chilli, capsicum and sauté well."
3. Add salt and mix well, add beaten eggs and mix well"
4. Fold the egg and cook for 2 minutes."
5. Serve hot with toasted bread and grilled tomatoes."
- Try and undercook your eggs slightly as eggs normally continue to cook a bit after they are no longer on the stove. So by the time you plate it, your egg would perfectly cooked and ready eat.
- If you are taking out eggs from the refrigerator, make sure that it’s kept out for 10-15 minutes for the eggs to come back to the room temperature before cooking. Cold eggs take longer to set and this may result in over cooking.
- Choose your masala carefully ;Try not to include too many ingredients as this will make the omelette hard to fold and it may break. Cheese, herbs, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, bacon and sausages are some of the most favored ingredients used for toppings.