- PREP TIME 10 MINS
- COOKING TIME 15 MINS
- SERVES 2
- 5-6 papad
- 75 ml oil
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 onions
- 1 tablespoon kachri powder
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tablespoon Red chilli powder
- 2 tablespoon coriander powder
- ½ tablespoon Turmeric powder
- 3 tablespoon Yogurt
Cut the Papads in triangle shape. In a bowl, put 3 teaspoon yogurt, 2 teaspoon chilli powder, 2 tablespoon coriander powder, 1/2 turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon kachiri powder and just a dash of water to mix it well."
In a pan heat a tablespoon of oil in to which add ½ teaspoon of cumin seeds. Once it starts crackling add the onions, fry it till golden brown add some chopped garlic, after the spices getting colored add the yogurt spice mix. Add some salt. Simmer the heat and toss it for sometimes."
Now add the papads and just enough water as long as the papad is covered. Simmer the fire until the papad become nice and soft. It should take about 7 to 8 minutes. After 8-10 minutes, the water is absorbed by papad. Papad become nice and tender. Add some coriander leaves. Time to plate the Papad Ki Sabzi. Garnish it with coriander and mint leaves."
- Whenever curd is to be added to the masala. It should be beaten well and add gradually.
- Always add hot water to the gravy to enhance the taste.